Donald Trump, photographed (or photoshopped?) outside Notre Dame, Paris or Germany.
(actually lefties, it is Paris - Image Source)
Donald. Trump who is currently, much to the chagrin of the US left, the leading contender for the Republican Party Presidential nomination in the election later this year, is always happy to publicise
This may seem a rather restrictive medium for commenting on complex matters such as Europe's immigrant crisis, but perhaps Trump has taken on board the words of Shakespeare's Hamlet, "I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself the king on infinite space."
He certainly covered a lot of political ground when he tweeted:
“Man shot inside Paris police station. Just announced that terror threat is at highest level. Germany is a total mess-big crime. GET SMART!” ( @realDonaldTrump )
This sillyosities of the left jumped on this. "Trump thinks Paris is in Germany" the sheeple bleated in unison. Now I will probably be told I am a rabid Trump supporter by lefties (who all know my mind better than I do myself apparently) for saying so, but any literate person reading that tweet will be aware Donald Trump has written nothing that suggests he thinks Paris is in Germany. There are punctuation marks, full stops or 'periods' as Americans call them (and no, I don't think this is a result of the effects of feminism on american English) which separate three statements about the crisis.
What Mr. Trump is saying in his tweet, is "Europe is a basket case". I agree with him on that, though I do not share his political beliefs. Europe is a basket case because Hausfrau Volksfuhrer. Merkel and Monsieur Le Petit Crapaud. Hollande have done the things that Mr. Trump would not countenance were he president:
1. Allow uncontrolled, mass migration, with little to no checks on who is entering their countries;It’s not just Germany and France that are in trouble. In the United Kingdom we have a similar situation., Sweden has become a lawless dystopia with immigrant gangs controlling inner city areas of Stockholm, Malmo and Gothenburg, and rapes (by migrants on Swedish women) reaching epidemic levels. In The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Austria and Hungary civil unrest is growing as immigrants set up 'Sharia Law' zones and declare them no - go zones for police and emergency services. In Norway, news reports say the police have lost control of the streets in the capital city, Oslo, and are warning Europeans to stay out of the city.
2. Hand over to an sovereign powers to regulate movement of people to unelected bureaucratic organisation called the European Union;
3. Place more emphasis on ‘liberal’ ideology than on maintaing the rule of law;
4. Pretend that all Muslim immigrants are peaceful refugees who just want to integrate or asylum seekers fleeing from political persecution;
5. Deflect the blame for the contempt for local laws and social values and disinclination to integrate on ‘right wing’ elements of society.
I would guess that while Donald Trump, who has a private jet in which he travels widely, has a good idea where all the places I mention are. I wonder how many of the left wing morons attacking him do.
But Mr. Trump, like me, finds it hard to fit all the deeply disturbing, left-wing, fuck-wittery that has effectively ruined Europe for at least a generation, into one tweet. Fair play to the lad, at least he tries, I gave up on the idiots paradise that is twitter after a week.
Republican Party Hierachy Meltdown Over Trump?
Whatever it may or may not have achieved, the obviously management - approved intervention of 'Captain Underpants' Mitt Romney who urged Republicans to unite against Donald Trump did not go down well with some parts of the US Media. Here's an extract of somebody called Judge Jeanine, letting rip at the Party's ruling cabal for simply not getting it.
At Both Ends Of The Political Spectrum Americans Agree The Government Is FUBAR
For the Democrats there is, on the left a socialist, selling a political philosophy that has peviously been anatemas to American voters, yet generating the most enthusiasm of any of the other candidates. On the other end of the spectrum, Republican voters are gravitating, nay stampeding, toward Donald Trump. The only serious rival to Trump is Ted Cruz although it is early days yet and we can expect a compromise candidate to emerge
Soros attacks Trump: New World Order are afraid
Dishonesty Of Mainstream Media Revealed
Loud Trump Resonates Throughout America - Boggart Abroad
Donald Trump Loses Fight Against Scottish Wind Farm It will be interesting to see how many fart related jokes we can link to Donald Trump's name between now and when his campaign fails.
London Cop Confirms Donald Trump UK Radicalisation Claims
Politically Unbiased(!) BBC Launches Left Wing Attack On Donald Trump For Illegal Immigrants StanceLatest Posts
Could The Unthinkable Happen - Bernie Sanders Looks like Winning Democrat Nomination
At Last, A Candidate I Feel I Could Support Were I An American Voter
Lefties Trying To Troll Trump Show They Are Illiterate Morons
Maverick Sanders surpasses Obama, with $33mn from individual donors
Loud Trump Resonates Throughout America.
Elsewhere: [Boggart Blog]...[Little Nicky Machiavelli]... [ Ian's Authorsden Pages ]... [Scribd]...[Wikinut] ... [ Boggart Abroad] ... [ Grenteeth Bites ] ... Ian Thorpe at Flickr ] ... [ Tumblr ] ... [Ian at Minds ] ... [ The Original Boggart Blog] ... [ Authorsden blog ]