The Government’s Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance gave a press conference
yesterday to warn the nation that 60% of those admitted to hospitals for COVID-19
had received both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. Vallance later issued a
tweet explaining that he had previously misspoken, with the actual
number around 40%. I have read and heard from other sources the first figure is more accurate but no mater, even if 40% of COVID admissions are double vaccinated that still represents a catastrophic failure for the vaccines.
To quote Vallance's exact words at the Downing Street news briefing: “In terms of the number of people in hospital who’ve been double-vaccinated, we know it’s around 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID.”
He continued by explaining that the figure was nothing to worry about:
“And that’s not surprising because the vaccines are not one hundred percent effective, they’re very very effective but not a hundred percent, and as a higher proportion of the population is double vaccinated, it’s inevitable that those ten percent of that very large number remain at risk and therefore will be amongst the people who both catch the infection and end up in hospital.”
When we consider that after 18 months of the pandemic the total number of "cases" (including the 80% plus false positives thrown up by the flawed PCR test) still amounts to less than 10% of the population, suggesting the other 90% have natural immunity (because the vaccines do not make people immune and therefore cannot be credited with protecting a single person, this is catastrophic news for the vaccine fan club.
“I’m sorry but HOW do you as UK Science Chief get such important figures wrong and discredit the double vaccinated in the process?” Posted one user. “Doesn’t add up and very suspect. Were you mistaken then or LYING now?”
“You Lying?” said another user in a more blunt response.